With the help of our experienced consultants, our brides will choose their dream dress, and order in store. To order we simply require the bride’s measurements and a payment of 60% to commence the production on the gown.
- To order a gown, we require a period of 3-6 months between payment of 60% and the wedding date. (If you are getting married interstate or overseas, please factor in the time frame from leaving Sydney to the wedding date)
- We provide express delivery service for a small additional fee, if you need your gown delivered earlier then the above time frame.
- Our gowns are all made to order, designed by international luxury designers. You are able to order all gowns in your sizing, and colour of choice (Ivory, White and/or other shades).
- We are able to order our gowns with variations such as longer trains, long sleeves, different necklines, half/half.
- If your wedding date is within 3 months, we have reduced floor stock gowns that can be purchased off the rack, and altered to size by our experienced couture tailor. See our SAMPLE SALE for more!
Once the 60% is paid, we receive an estimated time of arrival approximately 2-3months after
- When the gown arrives, we call the bride immediately to let her know the good news!
- From then we organise a time to come in store and try her gown on. We normally recommend this on a week day, when the senior consultants are there to assist any alteration related questions, as well as missing the hustle and bustle of a weekend.
- In this appointment during the collection of the dress, we discuss when best to start alterations. We recommend booking alterations as close to the wedding as possible, so the tailor can fit the gown to the size you will be on the day, if you are planning on losing weight
- The gown and all items are then beautifully packed away in an opaque garment bag and/or carry bag to be stored at home until alterations commence.
- To order a new dress, we require a minimum of 60% for the production to start on the gown and/or accessories.
- We require the balance to be paid once the gown is taken home.
- We accept cash, EFTPOS (In store or over the phone), and internet transfers.
- We do not include alterations within the gowns prices.
- All our boutiques provide in-house alteration services for gowns purchased or ordered from the boutique. These alterations are an additional cost. Alterations are only performed on gowns once the gown and/or veil has been paid in full. A 50% deposit of the total alterations costs is required before any work is performed on the dress and/or veil.
- We do not have any international stores , however the brands that we carry; Demetrios, Cosmobella and Divina Sposa are carried throughout other stores in the US, EU and UK.
- We do accept international orders with at least a 6-month delivery time.
- For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org